Area Rug & Carpet Cleaning in Nashville TN
Professional Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning Services in the Nashville Region
Also falling victim to dirt and contaminants are oriental and area rugs. When your area rug is located in a high-traffic area of the home, it can begin to accumulate dirt and dust rapidly. Even with regular vacuuming, the buildup of leftover debris can leave you wondering if it is time to invest in a new rug. Before you decide to give up on your carpet, give Steamatic of Nashville a try. The team of expert technicians at Steamatic uses the latest technology to remove stains and dullness from your rug or carpet for a restored and attractive look. During your consultation, Steamatic of Nashville will inspect your rug to determine whether it can be cleaned onsite or if it should be picked up and cleaned at the Steamatic of Nashville facility.
REQUEST A SERVICE
Why Choose a Professional Instead of Do-It-Yourself Cleaning?
High-quality vacuums and carpet cleaners meant for residential use can do a great job doing everyday cleaning. Even the best residential-grade products do not lift all debris and stains from rugs and carpets, so over time, this dirt and dust builds up and leads to a dulled appearance. Some stains are difficult to remove, even with specialized stain-removing formula. Some individuals decide to replace their rugs any time they become discolored or dingy, but over time this is costly. Replacement is also unnecessary since a thorough professional cleaning can often rejuvenate the rug to a look that’s close to its original condition.
How is Professional Cleaning Different?
Unlike store-bought cleaners that can cause a stain to settle more deeply into the carpet, professional cleaning products lift the stains to the surface to treat them directly. Spot treatments are considered temporary cleaning measures instead of long-term ones. When you use a spot treatment, you remove the immediate visibility, but the source of the stain is pushed deeper into the rug or carpet. When a cleaning company uses professional equipment and cleaning formulas, the stain source is lifted and dissolved for a long-term solution. Professional cleanings also remove pollutants, dust, and bacteria that have settled deep within the fibers. The cleaning process includes protection and deodorizing, leaving your carpet refreshed and more resistant to future concerns.
What are the Steps For Professional Cleaning?
Steamatic of Nashville provides professional cleaning using a tried-and-true process that is fast but thorough. Once your carpet or rug is assessed for stains, level of discoloration, and worn-down high traffic areas, the technician customizes a plan of approach to ensure the best results possible. Typically, the cleaning process follows a few easy but effective steps.
- Analyze the rug to decide if it should be cleaned on-site or removed to Steamatic of Nashville for treatment. The item is also pre-vacuumed to remove debris and particles that can be removed easily.
- The rug is pre-treated with a specialized formula that emulsifies dirt and grime that is buried deep within the carpet. The pre-spray process prepares the carpet for treatment by suspending the particles and allowing them to be reached more easily by the cleaning method.
- The specialized Steamatic solution is mixed with hot water for optimum activation and then carefully dispensed onto the rug or carpet with a pressure-controlled machine. All equipment is high-quality and up-to-date with the latest available technology. All technicians are professional and well-versed in all equipment that is used to treat your floor coverings.
- After the solution mixes with the particles and dirt that have been emulsified during the pre-treatment phase, these particles are more easily removed during the extraction process. The machine pulls the solution from the carpet, along with any ground-in dirt, stains, and debris.
- After the solution has been removed, the carpet is treated to a refreshing pH-controlled rinse to ensure all traces of the formula and pre-spray treatment have been removed. This step also removes most of the moisture, leaving your carpets looking and smelling fresh and ready to use within a few hours.
The Steamatic Difference
The Technology: No other carpet cleaner offers Steamatic of Nashville‘s proprietary cleaning system. Superheated water and powerful vacuums remove dirt and particles all the way to the base of the carpet fiber. Our patented re-circulating system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand so it doesn’t have a chance to cool down. Powerful vacuums then extract the dirt and water, leaving your carpets clean, soft, and odor-free.
The Process: Steamatic of Nashville will pre-vacuum, treat spots, and traffic areas as needed with pre-spray emulsifiers and commercial grade buffers to suspend dirt and contaminants. We then use our hot water extraction to eliminate all traces of dirt and even many strains of bacteria. Cleaning is not complete until all accessible areas are treated and cleaned to your satisfaction.
The Commitment: Your Steamatic of Nashville team will arrive on time, in uniform, and fully equipped for the job. You will receive a follow-up call within 48 hours to check your total satisfaction. We promise you will be 100% satisfied.
Steam Cleaning: This is the carpet cleaning method we use most often. It is also the method recommended by carpet manufacturers and experts around the globe. You can be confident you are getting the highest quality steam carpet cleaning in the industry. Our truck-mounted steam cleaning system is among the most reliable, highest quality units in the industry. We can match any system for heat or suction.
Why Choose Steamatic of Nashville?
When it comes to carpet cleaning in Nashville, TN, Steamatic has everything you need. Quality customer service, experienced technician, and up-to-date technology and procedures make Steamatic the best choice for your cleaning needs. If you have any questions about carpet or rug cleaning in Nashville, Steamatic technicians are standing by and ready to assist you. Contact Steamatic of Nashville today or give us a call at (615) 256-7447 to learn more.
OTHER CLEANING SERVICES
When disaster strikes, Steamatic understands that you just want to get your life back to normal. Our normal business hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm every day, and we are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency.